Mar 20, 2018
Just me today. Ironically I have to postpone an interview
with a paediatrician due to my son being sick.
So instead I am covering some of the topics people have asked me
about including acne management and because I love a bit of medical
history, I am talking about the interesting history of anaesthesia.
Finally I was stimulated by a recent RACGP AFP article to talk
about the importance of assessing lifestyle history in detail to
personalise and optimise lifestyle therapy.
- Kurt Gabauer, Acne in Adolescents, RACGP AFP, 2017
- Emmy Graber, Treatment of Acne Vulgaris, UpToDate, 2017
- Dover et al, Light-based, adjunctive and other therapies for
acne vulgaris, UpToDate, 2017
- Amanda Oakley, Acne management, Dermnet NZ, 2014
- Titus et al, Diagnosis and Treatment of Acne, AAFP (USA),
- Lifestyle as Medicine RACGP AFP -
- Lifestyle risk factors and corresponding levels of clinical
advice and counselling in GP https://www.racgp.org.au/afp/2017/october/lifestyle-risk-factors-and-corresponding-levels-of-clinical-advice/#13
- Denney-Wilson E, Fanaian M, Wan Q, Vagholkar S, Schütze H,
Harris M. Lifestyle risk factors in general practice – Routine
assessment and management. Aust Fam Physician 2010