Aug 23, 2017
This episode we will cover clinical lifestyle evidence based medicine in cardiovascular disease. We will cover:
- What is Lifestyle Medicine (LM)?
- Why do we need it?
- Chronic disease burden
- What are the myths and facts about changing peoples lifestyles?
- LM in hypertension, size of effect and details -...
Aug 15, 2017
Aug 10, 2017
PSA and DRE screening – to do or not to do, where is the evidence? And intensive lifestyle changes in early prostate cancer.
1. Digital rectal examination - recommendations
2. PSA test– what is it, the benefits and risks, medicare implications, the review of guidelines for screening for average to high risk and...
Aug 8, 2017
Today we will cover a case on weight with question and answers. Questions include:
Question 1 What further history do you want to obtain for weight loss?
Question 2 What examination do you want to perform?
Question 3 Are there any investigations to perform?
Question 4 How does this change your management when...
Aug 3, 2017